Monday, May 10, 2010

Post-Mother's Day Post



I was supposed to include this photo in the post that I published yesterday, but somehow...I feel that it deserves to stand alone in a separate post as it's indeed a very special one.



A Mother's Day flower done by WJ as his Mother's Day craft project in school.


There wasn't any gift from YJ, but what he did was indeed very special: He wrote a letter to me -- thanking me for all the lil' things that I've done for him as a mother. It was just a short letter, but it reflected lots of sincerity and love from an eight year old kid and it's definitely going into my "treasure chest".


p/s: The second Sunday of May is celebrated as Mother's Day around the world, but as for me the actual Mother's Day falls on the 17th of July -- that's when I became a MOTHER for the very first time:)







1 comment:

joshua said...

That's interesting to know - one public Mother's Day and another private Mother's Day.

8-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin